Monarch Management Group LLC to Host Seminar about HOA Boards
Monarch Management Group LLC, a division of The Management Trust, is holding a "Taking Care of Business" seminar, featuring industry-renowned experts who will be providing business insight into everything you wanted to know about HOA Boards.
To be held on April 1st from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST at the Agua Caliente Casino in Rancho Mirage, the seminar will feature industry leaders sharing their knowledge and expertise in management, marketing, corporate legality and much more. With attendance estimated at more than 115, this seminar will focus on board education in an informal roundtable setting, in addition to a mini-tradeshow for vendors.
The board is one, if not the most crucial element of success to any homeowners association. Experts well versed in the ins and outs of HOA boards will help attendees to move their HOAs to success more effectively than ever before.
Topics covered during this event include:
- "How to Conduct a Board Meeting and Make it Fun" - featuring Grace Paluck, CCAM®, Monarch Management Group and Charles Walters Clark, CCAM®, Monarch Management Group.
- "Board-Manager Relationships" – with speakers John H. Handel, CCAM® and President of Monarch Management Group and Diane Houston, Vice President of Community Managers, Transpacific Management Services.
- "Consensus Building" – hosted by Dan E. Kocal, CCAM® and CFO of The Management Trust and Paul Sellers, CCAM®, General Manager of Rancho Casa Blanca Owners Association, Monarch Management Group.
- "Communications - How to Get the Word Out?" – with guests Gordon Goetz, CCAM® and President of Goetz/Manderley and Dennis Byerly, CCAM®, General Manager of Andalusia at Coral Mountain, Monarch Management Group.
- "Legal Liability - When to Call Legal Counsel" - featuring Adrian Adams, Esq. and Gary Kessler, Esq. - Adams and Kessler PLC.
- "Common Board Mistakes" – with keynotes from Tiffany Lynch, CCAM®, Kocal Management Group and Rosie Galla, CCAM®, Monarch Management Group.
The closing session will be hosted by Dr. Esmael Adibi, who is presenting the Chapman University Economic Forecast. Dr. Adibi is affiliated with the A. Gary Anderson Center for Economic Research at Chapman, and is one of the most knowledgeable voices in the industry.
For those unable to attend, we hope to provide a recap of the major takeaways and information shared by all panelists and post onto this very blog!